Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I was told at Best Buy, they start handing out tickets for some of the items at 3 am. All you have to do is get a ticket for say the X Box and you can come back later and claim it at the sale price. My gf is interested in one of the CPU's they have on sale and she told me about that, they only have 5 of them and if she gets one of the hold tickets, she can come back later and pick it up.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
The only problem I have with Best Buy is their return policy. Sort of crappy that you aren't refunded on the spot.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I guess I need to start looking, see if there is anything cool or necessary (well ok I convince myself they are necessary)
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I am going to brave the Walmart crowd because there is a deal on a big toy item that I can't pass up! I'm thinking I should wear shoulder pads and carry pepper spray!
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I've never done the super early bird Black Friday shopping. I guess those big ticket items with the best deals on them haven't been on my shopping list.
I do like to go out on that day, just later when it's daylight.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
So if I am reading that correctly Rock, you can get these same deals online during the same hours (well, even earlier after midnight). WTF, I will get them then and not have to worry about the lines. It probably isn't on all items, or is it?
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I'm still digesting my turkey that early in the morning on Friday anyway.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Its not all items and not all places, but it was a black friday guide that my co-worker got. They naturally want you to come in the store, then you find other great deals so they dont push the online option.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Thanks, Hopefully the stuff I am looking for will be online because I would rather pay full price than elbow some lady in the forehead for running me over with a cart. I hear it is pretty cut throat out there on those friday mornings. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Anyone know if you could go to Walmart tomorrow and get a TV for the same price as advertised for Black Friday hours?
If they can come down on prices any other time to match other stores, you'd think they could sell a TV early at the same price in which they would for the Black Friday sale.